Gold is showing good upside in the medium term, but after a consolidation
1) Last week closes in its highs, which suggests that the market growth will continue
2) The price also closes near the strong liquidity zone.
3) This consolidation, which forms in the area of 1930-1910, can help the price to head towards the 2000 zone
4) The local situation is that the price seems to be going to form a pullback to 1908
5) I expect the price consolidation under 1929 and the beginning of falling
The price goes up from the ascending support to 1929, I expect the resistance test and consolidation under the level for sale